- / shortcut to focus main input, only if body has focus
- up/down arrow shortcuts for scrolling history, only if body or main input field has focus
- enter shortcut for executing what's in the input field, only if body or main input field has focus
- Exceptions thrown from the server return a html partial with the error message and is appended to the output container
- Online/offline status indicator in the footer
- Links to commands will be executed the same as if you were to run them manually. For example, the hamburger icon in the header runs the
- The contact form appends the submission response to the output container.
- Styling changes based on the user's system preference of light or dark color theme.
- There is a slight vibration (on supported devices) for server errors.
- When hovering over a previous command output, there are options to allow you to replay the command or copy to clipboard.
- Every command also has it's own linkable page. For example, you can run
aboutor navigate to /about.
- All output is cached so that subsequent executions don't have to make a round trip to the server. Add the
--freshoption to a command to ignore the cache
For more information, hit /, type help, then hit Enter.